Meet The Team: Ben
April 20, 2020
Meet Ben– our in-house Architect that resides in Bismarck, ND. Ben works alongside other architects on our larger projects, helps with commercial spaces, evaluating sites and will be designing a smaller project of his own each year. (Stay tuned!)
We love when he visits the West Fargo office so we can hear about his family, his adventures and to get his fresh perspective on design. Learn more about Ben below:
- What do you love most about your job? The people that I get to work with, and also that the projects are unique and different than what I have worked on in the past.
- What was your very first job? I had a paper route when I was in 8th grade.
- Where is your favorite place you have traveled to? Lake Tahoe, CA
- What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? Watching college football during the fall.
- What 3 words would your friends use to describe you? Quiet, thoughtful, friendly
- What do you wish the work fridge was always stocked with? Leftover pizza
- Favorite memory at EPIC? Christmas party to the UND hockey game earlier this year.
- What are 3 things still left on your bucket list?
1. Travel to South America
2. Attend an Ohio State vs Michigan football game
3. Own a BMW
- What is your favorite project (in your career) you helped design? I had the opportunity to be the lead designer for the University of Mary School of Business. Project took place between 06-08, it was awarded the NDAIA Honor Award in 10 for the top project in ND that year.
- What trend do you hope makes a comeback? Being able to visit the West Fargo office again.
- If you could only have 3 apps on your smartphone, what would you pick? Email, Weather, Google