What is the Enterprise Grant
August 22, 2022
Beautifying buildings. Growing business. Increasing community pride. Creating aesthetic areas.
The Enterprise Grant does all of this and much more for the City of West Fargo.
“The City of West Fargo (city) targeted development program provides the use of public funds to leverage private investment for interior and exterior improvements to commercial properties located within the city.”
All property owners and business tenants of properties located within the targeted downtown West Fargo area are encouraged to take advantage of this grant to enhance the community through transformational projects.
Goals of the Enterprise Grant include:
- Commercial business growth
- Redevelopment and reinvestment in the community
- Increase pride for surrounding neighborhoods
- Visually appealing properties and buildings
- Unique and drawing areas to visit
- Bring in complimentary businesses
To learn more about eligibility and how to apply visit https://www.westfargond.gov/951/Enterprise-Grant.
EPIC Opportunities in West Fargo
The Firm currently has over 9,000 square feet of open commercial space. Perfect for a restaurant or bar. This mixed-use building has easy access to the POW/MIA Plaza which holds events all year round to help feed your customer base, no matter what season!
Contact Zach Frappier, Director of Realty to learn more about the commercial space available in downtown West Fargo.
Upcoming events at the POW/MIA Plaza in downtown West Fargo
- Cruise Night: September 15th
- Yoga on the Lawn with Inspire Health and Wellness: August 24th
- West Fest: September 17th
Visit WestFargoEvents.com to learn more about events happening in downtown West Fargo!