Meet The Team: Kara
April 28, 2020
Meet Kara! Kara has been with our team since 2018. She is one of our front of house leasing agents that will greet you with a smile upon walking in the door.
- What do you love most about your job? Helping people/families find a great place to live and working with an amazing team of people.
- What was your very first job? Cashier at Schlotskyz deli
- Where is your favorite place you have traveled to? Las Vegas, NV for my 21st birthday
- What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? Spending time with my family and friends
- What 3 words would your friends use to describe you? Kind, reliable, easy-going
- What do you wish the work fridge was always stocked with? String cheese
- Favorite memory at EPIC? Our EPIC Christmas parties.
- What are 3 things still left on your bucket list?
1. Travel to Hawaii
2. Swim with dolphins
3. Go on a cruise
- Tell us about your career before EPIC? I was a stay at home mom until my daughter was 1 years old. I then worked at Sanford Health in the patient financial services department for a year and a half before joining the EPIC Team.
- What is your most hated household chore? Putting clean laundry away.
- If you could only have 3 apps on your smartphone, what would you pick? Uber, Banking and Photos